Wednesday, January 25, 2006

My chuckle for the day

I googled my blog name tonight and found out that SomewhereinNJ is a pretty popular screen name among singles looking for a date. I want to make clear that I am not any of these people and am not looking for any dates. Makes me wonder if this accounts for the recent jump in the number of page views.


Simone said...

Nah, people are just here to check out your buns.

LauraHinNJ said...


Jim said...

Not me, I just came to say thanks for visiting Earth Home Garden and commenting about Dallas.

I answered your comment there but I'll reapeat here that Dallas is about 4 1/2 tears old, he was born with his white muzzle, and his wisdom.

You are very pretty though, can't say I blame the guys.

LauraHinNJ said...

Awww, thanks for the compliment Jim! I'm guessing from your white *muzzle* (and your blog) that you're pretty wise, too. I've enjoyed reading it the last few days.