Sunday, December 23, 2007

Eccentric, unconventional, bizarre... quirky!

Thanks to all who sent pics. I've had fun seeing what you think of as quirky or odd. I'll leave the links out to protect the innocent!

(Yeah, mine, I'll own up to it!)


A drunken Santa...

Just a little too much...

Cheers!

Just plain cute, I think...


Xmas bunnies... awww


Old-fashioned can be quirky?


Homemade is sweet, not quirky, I think...


The favorite... stolen from the neighborhood.

Happy Christmas everyone.

11 comments:

Larry said...

The "quirky" part really made it tough.-Around my area it seems that almost everyone has your typical modern decorations.

Jennifer said...

Those were great! Thanks for compiling them.

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

Wow, who ever heard of Christmas pumpkins? A creative use for them, though.

Lynne at Hasty Brook said...

Merry Christmas Laura!

Anonymous said...

How wonderful and Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Anonymous said...

Hoppy Holidays from all of us to all of you!

gregor said...

Hi, Laura and a very Merry Christmas!

Susan Gets Native said...

Okay, what the Hell is that....THING with the liquor bottle?
I'm gonna have nightmares.

This post turned out fun, Laura!
Merry Christmas!

dguzman said...

Oh man, that's one of those talking trees, isn't it?! Those are so creepy! And I'm with Susan--that drunk Santa is scary.

Ruth said...

Merry Christmas! To each his own...

Mary said...

Laura,

How in the world did I miss this post? My days off have turned my brain into MUSH.

Funny post. Who in the world decorates Christmas PUMPKINS!

LOL!