Thursday, June 18, 2009

ABC meme

Stolen from Lynne on Facebook. Play along if you like!

A - Age: 39
B - Bed size: Queen
C - Chore you hate: Balancing the checkbook
D - Dog's name: Luka (also rabbits named Boomer, Sunshine, Peeper, and Freckles)
E - Essential start your day item: Coffee.
F- Favorite color(s): Green
G - Gold or Silver: Platinum!
H - Height: 5'10"
I - Instruments you play(ed): Clarinet, Piano, Pennywhistle
J - Job title: Housing Coordinator/Social Worker Bilingual
K - Kitchen wish list: Lessons, maybe. ;-)
L - Living arrangements: Close to the beach!
M - Mom's name: Claire
N - Nicknames: BLT (coworkers), Lauralie (family), Legs (high school)
O - Overnight hospital stay: None
P - Pet Peeve(s): That fuzz under the bed (where does it come from?), bossy people, product packaging that's impossible to remove
Q - Quote from a movie: I don't do movies
R - Right or left handed: Depends on the task at hand
S - Siblings: Two (I'm the youngest and the only girl = spoiled)
T - Time you wake up: 6:30 ish
U - Underwear: Usually, yes. ;-)
V - Vegetable you dislike: Cauliflower
W - Workout style: Weight training and yoga
X - X-rays you've had: Lots of my teeth
Y - Yesterday's best moment: Finally getting iTunes to cooperate after 4+ hours of fighting with it!
Z - Zoo favorite(s): I've never been to a proper zoo


KGMom said...

Saw your responses on FB, and that reminds me--is it time for a Luka update?

Pablo said...

You are a complex individual!

Lynne at Hasty Brook said...

I NEED my coffee too.
And I smile when I herar you say that word in my memories!

Rabbits' Guy said...

Bold ............

TaraDharma said...

oh, this is a good one. i had done another one stolen from fb just the other day that was pretty good as well.

You've gotta get to the San Diego Zoo at some point: it is the BEST! It is also a bonafide "botanical garden" and you can spend as much (or more) time looking at the plants and reading about them.

Susan Gets Native said...

You would be proud of me...since Fayetteville doesn't have a real coffee place, I had a cappuccino with breakfast at Biscuit World. HOT caw-fee! Better than nothin'.
You've never been to a ZOO? WTF is up with that?