Friday, June 14, 2013

Do well, be cute, get adopted!

What summer snow is he made of, this pearl among rabbits?
- E.V. Rieu

I'm missing my little white foster bunny, Lucas. I sent him on his way this evening to find his forever home...

I'll miss the shell-pink of his ears and the nosebonks to my ankle that he greeted me with. Oh and his hijinks at salad time! He is a dancer, this bunny.

My heart goes with you, Looney Tunes! Do well, be cute, get adopted!

Lucas is available for adoption through the GA House Rabbit Society.

2 comments:

Wren nests in... said...

I do believe the HRS needs you taking adoption portraits for them as well.

(I can't believe you gave him up!)

Ear rubs and good luck, little Lucas...

LauraHinNJ said...

Thanks, Amy!

I didn't want to, believe me. He's so easily adorable! As far as I'm concerned, pink-eyed white rabbits should come with a warning label...