Name 5 of your favorite books:
1. Equinox: Life, Love and Birds of Prey by Dan O'Brien
2. The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupery
3. The Education of Little Tree by Forrest Carter
4. Plainsong by Kent Haruf
5. Trinity by Leon Uris
Name 5 of your favorite authors:
1. Dan O'Brien
2. Kent Haruf
3. Hal Borland
4. Barbara Kingsolver
5. Sue Hubbell
Name of the last book you bought?
Peace Like a River by Leif Enger
Name of the last book you read?
Local Wonders: Seasons in the Bohemian Alps by Ted Kooser
Name of five books that are particularly meaningful for you:
1. A Country Year by Sue Hubbell. A book that I've read over and over.
2. Sundial of the Seasons by Hal Borland. I refer to this book every day. Borland always has something to teach me about how to look at the natural world.
3. El arbol de la ciencia by Pio Baroja. The first contemporary Spanish novel I read as a Spanish major in college. This book opened up another language (and its books) to me.
4. A Pocketful of Proverbs by Joan Walsh Anglund. Given to me by my aunt and uncle on my first Christmas. I still treasure this little book.
5. Peterson Field Guides: Eastern Birds by Roger Tory Peterson. It's where I keep my life list!
Name of three books you are dying to read but just haven’t yet:
1. out of print books by Hal Borland
2. next book by Kent Haruf
3. next book by Barbara Kingsolver
Would anyone care to self-tag?
a return Visit
8 months ago