Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Of Wolves and Men

In case you haven't noticed the link on my sidebar to whorled leaves I'll call your attention to it now. I've recently become a contributor to the group, described as "an experiment in blogging book communities... inspired by a common love for the natural world." I'm looking forward to participating more there once we start reading the next book selection which is "Of Wolves and Men" by Barry Lopez. I picked up a copy from the local library today and am (so far) resisting the urge to begin reading it. I'm already in the middle of two other books that I would really like to finish before I start another.

I've never been part of a book group before, although I've always wanted to do so. The opportunity to talk books with like-minded people, online without the usual constraints of meeting times and such, is very appealing to me. If you have a chance, check out the link and consider joining us.

No comments: