Thursday, June 18, 2009

ABC meme

Stolen from Lynne on Facebook. Play along if you like!

A - Age: 39
B - Bed size: Queen
C - Chore you hate: Balancing the checkbook
D - Dog's name: Luka (also rabbits named Boomer, Sunshine, Peeper, and Freckles)
E - Essential start your day item: Coffee.
F- Favorite color(s): Green
G - Gold or Silver: Platinum!
H - Height: 5'10"
I - Instruments you play(ed): Clarinet, Piano, Pennywhistle
J - Job title: Housing Coordinator/Social Worker Bilingual
K - Kitchen wish list: Lessons, maybe. ;-)
L - Living arrangements: Close to the beach!
M - Mom's name: Claire
N - Nicknames: BLT (coworkers), Lauralie (family), Legs (high school)
O - Overnight hospital stay: None
P - Pet Peeve(s): That fuzz under the bed (where does it come from?), bossy people, product packaging that's impossible to remove
Q - Quote from a movie: I don't do movies
R - Right or left handed: Depends on the task at hand
S - Siblings: Two (I'm the youngest and the only girl = spoiled)
T - Time you wake up: 6:30 ish
U - Underwear: Usually, yes. ;-)
V - Vegetable you dislike: Cauliflower
W - Workout style: Weight training and yoga
X - X-rays you've had: Lots of my teeth
Y - Yesterday's best moment: Finally getting iTunes to cooperate after 4+ hours of fighting with it!
Z - Zoo favorite(s): I've never been to a proper zoo

6 comments:

KGMom said...

Saw your responses on FB, and that reminds me--is it time for a Luka update?

Pablo said...

You are a complex individual!

Lynne at Hasty Brook said...

I NEED my coffee too.
And I smile when I herar you say that word in my memories!

RG said...

Bold ............

Taradharma said...

oh, this is a good one. i had done another one stolen from fb just the other day that was pretty good as well.

You've gotta get to the San Diego Zoo at some point: it is the BEST! It is also a bonafide "botanical garden" and you can spend as much (or more) time looking at the plants and reading about them.

Susan Gets Native said...

CAW-FEE.
You would be proud of me...since Fayetteville doesn't have a real coffee place, I had a cappuccino with breakfast at Biscuit World. HOT caw-fee! Better than nothin'.
You've never been to a ZOO? WTF is up with that?