Monday, January 25, 2010

4/100

I've sort of fallen off the bandwagon the last month or so with my stranger pics... probably I've lost my nerve for it, but this guy...

Hmm.

Everything about him wanted to be photographed, I think.

;-)

I dashed up to him across the jetty, asked his permission, snapped the photo and dashed off... feeling really, really embarrassed.

I wonder what it is that makes a stranger feel approachable enough to me...

I wonder what it is that makes a stranger interesting enough...

I wonder why I haven't had the nerve yet to approach a woman...

This photo is #4 in my 100 strangers project. Find out more about the project and see pictures taken by other photographers at Flickr 100 Strangers or www.100Strangers.com

5 comments:

RG said...

I dunno - pretend you have a costume and mask on and then go ask like the costume would!

TR Ryan said...

I love this -- I hope you keep it up!

Lynne at Hasty Brook said...

He's a handsome fella.

LauraHinNJ said...

Rabbit's Guy: That's a brilliant idea!

;-)

TR: Hey! Thanks!

Lynne: You think? I'm not so sure, but agree he takes a nice photo.

Susan Gets Native said...

I WANT THAT.