Sunday, February 13, 2011

Secret garden

A couple more pics from the other day at Terrain - highly recommended for anyone suffering from the late-winter blahs...

Our lunch spot, happy with sun.

Set in a greenhouse, there is flowing water, antique stained-glass doors and plenty of sunlight!

There's an attached shop that sells all manner of pretty things.

More pretty things!

They also sell plants, but I was barely even tempted, considering my lousy luck with houseplants.

Wandering around with my camera I found lots of things, like the winter sky reflected in silver plant misters.

; )

4 comments:

Taradharma said...

what a great looking place!! I quite like the dining scene, and the plant misters. Lovely.

Julie Zickefoose said...

Terrain should hire you to beautify its website with your photography!

MevetS said...

Looks like the perfect cure for the winter blues.

Nice pictures too.

Kirk Mantay said...

My wife has been begging me to take her up there - it's about 2 hours from us. Did not know they also sell plants!