Tuesday, December 31, 2013

10/100

We went wandering over to Apalachicola this afternoon to look at the shrimp boats there and found this gentleman first. He came over to tell us about the bald eagle he sees around the marina. I thought maybe he was the watchman, but no, he said he's camping out there beneath the maritime museum building until they give him a job. He told us he's worked on fishing boats in Alaska too, so I figure he can handle the Florida cold.

This photo is #10 in my 100 strangers project. Find out more about the project and see pictures taken by other photographers at Flickr 100 Strangers or www.100Strangers.com

1 comment:

Jayne said...

Oh, the stories he could tell... love your candid shots.
(As an aside, can I just publicly THANK Google for changing the verification to ALL numbers? Man, but it's nice to finally be able to SEE what I'm trying to replicate!)